Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,431 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.374 HKD / BRL
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is 70% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$132,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$39,496 (R$ 28,753) in Osasco.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €850 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 11 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harare costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Manama costs Dinar 10 (about 2 hours ago)