Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,513 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.284 HKD / EUR
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 36% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$129,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$82,718 (€8,909) in Nuremberg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$2,500,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sarajevo costs 5.69KM (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 1,600,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mons costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)