Cost of living in Ningbo, China vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,429 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.202 HKD / CNY
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 63% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$125,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$46,333 (38,553元) in Ningbo.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $168 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 180 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)