Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,430 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.208 HKD / CNY
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 60% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$132,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$53,051 (43,925元) in Nanjing.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Martin de los Andes costs ARS $10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr250,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$336 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tucumán costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)