Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,806 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.400 HKD / BRL
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 70% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$138,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$41,712 (R$ 29,785) in Manaus.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)