Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Hong Kong
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,434 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01206 HKD / AOA *
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 66% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$126,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$43,430 (3,599,855 Kz) in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanning costs 20元 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$750,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,600 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €800 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £750 (about 2 hours ago)