Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,589 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.366 HKD / BRL
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 74% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$119,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$31,025 (R$ 22,708) in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 3 hours ago)