Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,534 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 10.547 HKD / GBP
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 36% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$138,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$87,707 (£8,315) in Liverpool.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sorocaba costs R$ 1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,211 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Fe costs ARS $50,000 (about 2 hours ago)