Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,464 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.010 HKD / GBP
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 37% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$118,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$73,835 (£7,376) in Liverpool.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in João Pessoa costs R$ 6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.24 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 700 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Rohtak costs ₨300 (about 4 hours ago)