Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,534 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 10.566 HKD / GBP
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 36% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$123,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$78,313 (£7,412) in Liverpool.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €1,079 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brussels costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bologna costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Guayaquil costs $1.93 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Guwahati costs ₨11 (about 3 hours ago)