Cost of living in Lijiang City, China vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,419 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.198 HKD / CNY
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 68% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$122,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$39,535 (32,988元) in Lijiang City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in London costs £34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ranchi costs ₨48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Rioja costs ARS $1,080 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)