Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,385 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01415 HKD / XAF
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 22% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$138,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$108,149 (7,641,122 Franc) in Libreville.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salinas, Ecuador costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanning costs 20元 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$750,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,600 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)