Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,440 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07090 HKD / JPY
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 27% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$122,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$88,585 (¥1,249,464) in Kyoto.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,009 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jalandhar costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €113 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 62 lei (about 2 hours ago)