Cost of living in Kota, India vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,457 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.10550 HKD / INR
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 74% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$133,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$34,667 (₨328,578) in Kota.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Pune costs ₨360 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Barbara, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Girardot costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $168 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)