Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran vs Hong Kong
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,297 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00018 HKD / IRR *
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 74% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$124,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$31,825 (﷼ 172,271,898) in Kermanshah.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vigo costs €380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (about 3 hours ago)