Cost of living in Kerman, Iran vs Hong Kong
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,419 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00018 HKD / IRR *
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 75% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$128,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$32,091 (﷼ 173,932,840) in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €650 (10 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Miami, Florida costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Libreville costs 55,850 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 95TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Groningen costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)