Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,366 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00531 HKD / IQD
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 60% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$123,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$48,941 (9,215,552 Dinar) in Karbala.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aberdeen costs £4.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 3 hours ago)