Cost of living in Karaj, Iran vs Hong Kong
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,367 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00018 HKD / IRR *
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 71% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$121,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$34,852 (﷼ 188,830,548) in Karaj.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$78 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huancayo costs S/. 700 (about 2 hours ago)