Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,475 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01796 HKD / KZT
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 82% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$136,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$24,905 (1,386,859 KZT) in Karaganda.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)