Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,351 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00695 HKD / KRW
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 44% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$124,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$69,522 (₩10,010,029) in Jeonju.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jaipur costs ₨30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Daegu costs ₩2,033,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pereira costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)