Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,466 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00212 HKD / COP
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 76% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$122,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$29,080 (COL$13,691,331) in Ibague.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanning costs 20元 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$750,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €800 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £750 (about 2 hours ago)