Cost of living in Howrah, India vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,438 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.10573 HKD / INR
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Howrah (India) is 52% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$124,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$59,394 (₨561,769) in Howrah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,600 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xalapa costs Mex$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $35,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (about 4 hours ago)