Cost of living in Hohhot, China vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,419 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.202 HKD / CNY
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 53% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$125,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$58,296 (48,507元) in Hohhot.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $700 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,500 (about 7 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (about 7 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (about 8 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 8 hours ago)