Cost of living in Himeji, Japan vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,314 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07138 HKD / JPY
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 28% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$131,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$94,695 (¥1,326,626) in Himeji.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,800,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,990 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$50,000 (about 4 hours ago)