Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 45%|
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.778 HKD / CUC *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,700 prices entered by 230 different people.
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 48% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$127,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$65,882 (8,470 CUC) in Havana.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Prishtina costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Illinois costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)