Cost of living in Harbin, China vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,354 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.189 HKD / CNY
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 54% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$135,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$62,325 (52,418元) in Harbin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$584 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Matanzas costs 40,000 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guam costs $4.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b96 (about 2 hours ago)