Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,858 prices entered by 336 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 HKD / VND
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 66% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$93,750 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$31,537 (92,604,906 ₫) in Hanoi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 2 hours ago)