Cost of living comparison between Hanoi, Vietnam and Hong Kong
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,807 prices entered by 306 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00035 HKD / VND
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 65% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$62,500 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$21,933 (63,092,268 ₫) in Hanoi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bursa costs 700TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (about 2 hours ago)