Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,630 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00034 HKD / VND
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 65% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$93,750 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$32,350 (94,601,083 ₫) in Hanoi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)