Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,916 prices entered by 343 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 HKD / VND
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 66% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$93,750 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$31,660 (92,817,583 ₫) in Hanoi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Agadir costs 12 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)