Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,815 prices entered by 318 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 HKD / VND
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 66% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$78,125 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$26,757 (77,874,985 ₫) in Hanoi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)