Cost of living comparison between Hanoi, Vietnam and Hong Kong
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 7,253 prices entered by 947 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00034 HKD / VND
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 170% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 57% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Dubai is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Chiang Mai is about the same as in Kuala Lumpur
- Cost of living in Kampala is about the same as in Kampala
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 64% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$93,750 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$34,030 (98,722,270 ₫) in Hanoi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quebec City costs C$19 (8 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,550 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omsk costs руб 800 (35 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)