Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran vs Hong Kong
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,324 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00018 HKD / IRR *
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 71% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$124,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$35,848 (﷼ 194,063,800) in Hamadan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$100 (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$13 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs Mex$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pointe-à-Pitre costs €750 (about 3 hours ago)