Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,367 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00696 HKD / KRW
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 25% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$133,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$99,681 (₩14,323,198) in Gwangju.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puducherry costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $347 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)