Cost of living in Guilin, China vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,374 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.197 HKD / CNY
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 52% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$139,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$66,759 (55,792元) in Guilin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chemnitz costs €0.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 75,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 5 hours ago)