Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,522 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.207 HKD / CNY
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 53% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$122,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$57,079 (47,303元) in Guangzhou.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asunción costs 29,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $45 (about 3 hours ago)