Cost of living in Foshan, China vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,427 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.200 HKD / CNY
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 64% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$143,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$51,171 (42,643元) in Foshan.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,250 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shihezi costs 8,848元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rancagua costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)