Cost of living comparison between Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Hong Kong
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.111 HKD / AED
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,976 prices entered by 926 different people.
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 20% cheaper than in Hong Kong
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)