Cost of living comparison between Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Hong Kong
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.112 HKD / AED
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,203 prices entered by 918 different people.
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 20% cheaper than in Hong Kong
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £130 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U29,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ulm costs €15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 103,700 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)