Cost of living comparison between Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Hong Kong
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.112 HKD / AED
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,648 prices entered by 948 different people.
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 18% cheaper than in Hong Kong
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Hong Kong costs HK$0.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $600 (about 2 hours ago)