Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,605 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.483 HKD / BRL
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 68% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$143,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$45,551 (R$ 30,718) in Cuiabá.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 5.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Salvador costs $880 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lima costs S/. 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Neuquén costs ARS $100,080 (about 2 hours ago)