Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 51%|
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.124 HKD / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,948 prices entered by 192 different people.
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 66% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$133,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$44,659 ($b39,731) in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php240,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prague costs 33 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $559 (about 3 hours ago)