Cost of living in Chongqing, China vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,365 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.188 HKD / CNY
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 63% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$119,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$44,060 (37,088元) in Chongqing.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $24,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Johannesburg costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 600 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 4.17 lei (about 1 hour ago)