Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 61% cheaper than in Hong Kong
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 41%|
Are you moving to Chengdu? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Chengdu of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 204 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥415 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $8 (about 6 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 6 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 3,300 (about 6 hours ago)