Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,336 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00694 HKD / KRW
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 43% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$134,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$76,451 (₩11,019,880) in Busan.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Singapore costs SGD $2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)