Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 48%|
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00207 HKD / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,460 prices entered by 619 different people.
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 68% cheaper than in Hong Kong
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medina costs ﷼ 35 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$70 (about 4 hours ago)