Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,429 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.10389 HKD / INR
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 80% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$134,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$27,424 (₨263,970) in Bhubaneswar.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U39,326 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $24 (about 2 hours ago)