Cost of living in Bhilai, India vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,483 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.10525 HKD / INR
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 78% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$132,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$29,604 (₨281,276) in Bhilai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €650 (17 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Miami, Florida costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Libreville costs 55,850 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 95TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Groningen costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)