Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 55%|
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00214 HKD / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,836 prices entered by 205 different people.
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 70% cheaper than in Hong Kong
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$21,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Barcelona costs €2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santander costs €700 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $1,423 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 2,500 Dinar (37 minutes ago)