Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,031 prices entered by 350 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00059 HKD / IDR
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 53% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$114,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$53,285 (Rp 90,862,030) in Balikpapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (39 minutes ago)