Cost of living comparison between Balikpapan, Indonesia and Hong Kong
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,004 prices entered by 304 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00059 HKD / IDR
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 48% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$62,500 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$32,235 (Rp 54,843,965) in Balikpapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 4,900 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fukuoka costs ¥100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (about 3 hours ago)