Cost of living comparison between Balikpapan, Indonesia and Hong Kong
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,571 prices entered by 276 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00059 HKD / IDR
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 52% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$62,500 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$29,928 (Rp 51,123,442) in Balikpapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,505 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Turin costs €175 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £4.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨5,506 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riga costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)