Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,879 prices entered by 326 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00059 HKD / IDR
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 54% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$62,500 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$28,892 (Rp 49,283,413) in Balikpapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)