Cost of living comparison between Balikpapan, Indonesia and Hong Kong
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,811 prices entered by 911 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00057 HKD / IDR
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 50% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$78,125 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$38,815 (Rp 68,109,308) in Balikpapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$13,868 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,280 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Addis Ababa costs 80 Birr (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)