Cost of living in Aurangabad, India vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,375 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.10426 HKD / INR
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 69% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$137,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$42,852 (₨411,018) in Aurangabad.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 110 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨231 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)