Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,478 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00531 HKD / IQD
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 66% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$122,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$41,669 (7,845,620 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Seoul costs ₩3,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Budapest costs 175,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)