Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco vs Hong Kong
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,418 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.878 HKD / MAD
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 64% cheaper than in Hong Kong
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require HK$129,000 in Hong Kong you would need to make just about HK$46,567 (53,008 Dirham) in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $200 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Welkom costs R 31 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 850 (8 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Faisalabad costs ₨44 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Berlin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)