Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos vs Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.449 VND / LAK
Do you live in Ho Chi Minh City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 17% more expensive than in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
For example, you would need at least 99,294,253 ₫ (40,537,049 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 85,000,000 ₫ in Ho Chi Minh City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 170 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr175 (about 2 hours ago)