Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines vs Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 420 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 443.371 VND / PHP
Do you live in Ho Chi Minh City? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
For example, you would need at least 78,511,094 ₫ (Php177,077) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,200,000 ₫ in Ho Chi Minh City.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)