Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 107% more expensive than in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
Are you moving to Bridgetown? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Bridgetown of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Ho Chi Minh City? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santiago costs CH$1,300 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €7 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jerusalem costs 10 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 800,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cologne costs €1.70 (about 2 hours ago)