Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 55% cheaper than in Hetauda (Nepal)
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 53%|
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2021. Exchange rate: 14.079 NPR / SEK
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨ 443,000 in Hetauda you would need to make just about ₨ 199,874 (14,196 kr) in Västerås.
Do you live in Hetauda? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$5.28 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £686 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 45元 (about 4 hours ago)