Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan vs Herzliya, Israel
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00897 ILS / KZT
Do you live in Herzliya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 67% cheaper than in Herzliya (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000 ₪ in Herzliya you would need to make just about 8,175 ₪ (911,846 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Athens costs €18 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 12,000 ₮ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Libreville costs 600,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)